Flag

free counters

My New Headband

Posted by raine - -

Here I am, In my older brother's room in Bulacan... The room of my brother was filled with things that I have brought from Manila to Bulacan.
I would like to stay in my room but I do not have some space there... I do have some space but of course I dont want to wake early in the morning and move out all my things outside of my room everyday...
My room is being painted by my Uncle Dhan... It gives me a hard time thinking what color should I choose... I love violet and pink.... They did use 5 colors as I instructed...

They used;
Ceiling - Light, Light Pink
Corner or design in the wall- Imagine Violet/White
Window and opposite wall - Light Wisteria
Other side of the wall which will be my head board- Valentine Pink...
I do like to show you how it was done maybe later I'll try to upload it ^_^

I totally forgot the title hahahha....
Yesterday, I went in Waltermart just to withdraw some cash in the ATM machine and to pay and buy some things....
I went to Sun cell Shop just to give my 2nd ID which is NBI then I also gave some proof of billings for requirements for application of DSL line. I also decided to pay the amount just incase hmmm how much it was cost? 2299 = 1799 (for dsl 2mbps + landline and free cp for 30mos contract) + 500 (for installation fee).



After that my sister went in CdR king to buy some comp accessories... I walk and saw some headbands and I did like them so I did buy some... It cost me around P550. I bought 4 pcs of headband which cost me P100 each and about the P150 remaining it was for my bracelet....

After buying things we went to Handyman I bought a lock for my window then bought a dog food and a dog shampoo it cost me a lot just to go there.
After that hmmm I told my mom if we could see something from Japan Home Centre. Then we did go I saw some scale that I could use for my birds in the future... I do love it. It was cheap so I bought it... I bought some snacks and beverages....
And so we felt some hunger on our stomachs and ate some KFC foods ^_^... THE END hahahha























Leave a Reply