Flag

free counters

Sharpays Room

Posted by raine - -

 At First I was thinking should I imitate her room, On second thought I decided not to.... Well there's a lot of reason I should not... First I would like it to be my own color not just pink and white, 2nd the furniture I had will never be the same, 3rd the set up of the room, 4th the curtain can't have that color for the rest of my life, 5th the wall paper...
But I do love the picture and the frame maybe someday I will also try that ^_^
Oh! If you're wondering where did I got it well its from the movie Sharpay's Faboulous Adventure... Im not a fan of her but my lil sis was... She's asking me and begging me for that movie so I did downloaded it... I just hope I could upload it in megavideo and release it to my movie blog hehehhe

Leave a Reply