Flag

free counters

Newborn Puppies 7/8/2011 3male, 5 female = 8 puppies

Posted by raine - -


July 5, 2011 My dog has been scheduled on this date to have her examine her belly and possible cyst on her vagina due to a drop of blood in her urine.
- No cyst
- 6 Puppies were determined
- 1 puppy has a large skull and possible a threat leading my dog to undergo CS (hope not)
- another skull has been spotted but the doctor told me there was no spinal cord so possible a glitch or possible another 1








July 8
 9AM
- I fed her calcium and ferrous sulfate and a canned dog food... Usual habit nothing changed
9:30AM
 - She knocked on my door and followed me anywhere I go...
- I did suspected her to have a baby delivered today or within 24 hours but its just a theory and no sign still except for following me around than usual

10AM
- A little drop of Urine
- A little drop of stool here and everywhere
- Acting weird
- Determined to be signed of labored dog


 11AM
Starting to delivered but failed...
-contracting her stomach but failed
- No appetite
- Preparing the tools I need



 12-2PM
- Crying
- Following me
- stool and urine everywhere
 - no sign of broken sac
- leaving her crate
 - unease


 2:45
- She went in the corner
- first female puppy was born and it was stick to her I helped my Dog by carrying the puppy and the mother jumped on her crate. 
 3:35
-2nd puppy female
- my dog did not leave the crate

3:45
-3rd puppy male

4:00
- 4th puppy male

 4:11
-5th puppy female

5:00
-6th puppy female
- the doctor told me she will have 6th puppy but I waited still

5:45
-7th puppy female
As I expected...
6pm I called the doctor and asked if what should I do 7th puppies has been delivered
The doctor told me just wait maybe she will 8th puppies
As for med it can wait until tomorrow so dont worry



 Time passes by


 I touched my dog and feel her stomach and I felt something on her stomach like a skull or a head

 7:24
8th puppy male
I was amazed this was the first time she delivered an8


 Breaking the record ^_^











Leave a Reply