Flag

free counters

Doing some make-up

Posted by raine - -

I was all alone and I am bored.... I dont like to watch Dvd and I hate go outside of my house just to go for window shopping in short I dont like to spend my penny ^_^.
And suddenly I felt I need to do something.... So I grab my make-up and try new things on my face... and so I tried... It enlightened me.... and then I grab a hair pin or should I say Bobby hair pin and do the stuff for my hair ^_^. It shows a great deal when I took my camera out of my bag...


Its not done yet so I searched for my lamp and put it in the window so I could have some spotlight....
if you could see on this picture I have some white thing hanging on my wall. It is above my left shoulder. It's just a place for my remote control. Speaking of a remote control that was for my electric fan... Yeah you heard me right there's a new appliances which I bought from SM it cost me around 2,000 php....
I could say it is not new maybe a year before.... or 2 years before...
My fan was broken and I need to have a new one so I bought it... At first I was thinking should I spend my money on 1k+ fan or should I buy a remote control fan so I could have a more comfortable feelings where I dont have to stand just to close it or open it....You could say I'm a lazy girl but that's what I am.... I hate cleaning I dont like to clean but it is a chore a I have to do... So I will just leave it to you....




About my curtain it is new I found it in the Mall around P500 I guess it gives me darkness from the strong sunlight outside of my window.... Oh! forgot to mention I have these butterflies hanging on my curtain I bought it from Puerto Galera when I was there... My Mom told me not to hang it coz it gives bad luck but I do like to hang it out.... Butterflies is such a beautiful creature but I dont know why people saying it is a bad luck...
Why does Mariah Carey used it in her concert if it will just bring bad luck? welll dont know.... What about your opinion?

Leave a Reply