Flag

free counters

My favorite picture of my pet

Posted by raine - -



Details of my dog

Name: Willy of Krenz
Breed: Shih Tzu
Sex: Male
Date of Birth: March 26, 2003
Color: Gold, Black and White
6 Red lines (ancestors Champ line)
- Phil CH Chadomon's Gun for Hire (USA)
- Phil GR/AM/CAN CH Achilles Dang Sai Dragonfire (USA)
- Phil CH Ming Dynasty's Hi Step-n-Spats (USA)
- AM CH Chadomon's Guns n Roses
- AM CH chadomon's Wynn
- Phil GR Rojacky's Cardinal Sin (CAN)


I am holding my first little cute handfed baby named Geeh.
He was so adorable.
His parents are Lala and Lexy they are Lutino and Eye ring Lutino.
I am really amazed when he was born why? 'coz his different. His mother and father was all covered in yellow.... And he is "GREEN". well I guess he adopted the color from his ancestors

Leave a Reply