Flag

free counters

Welcome

Posted by raine - -


Hi! Welcome to my blog PICSHOW. I am so happy to have you here and read my post ^_^ hope you will enjoy the picture that I will show...
I dont know what kind of blog I will make here but Im still trying to find what kind of blog and pictures I would show you....
I am not a good writer and it may bore you sometime pls bear with it....

Do you guys want to know me more?
Here are some details of myself

- I can live without internet for days but I cannot live myself without computer or any gadgets.
- I am a pet lover. I have 3 dogs at my home and 2 dogs at my province. I do love birds
6 African lovebirds and 3 Cockatiels
- I love traveling around, I love adventure, I guess its run on my sign (I'm a pure Sagittarius)

As for my private life well let's just keep it PRIVATE ^_^

Leave a Reply