Flag

free counters

3 Filipino were executed in China

Posted by raine - -

Today March 30, 2011, 3 Filipino were executed at 12noon for bringing drug in China they are Ramon Credo, Sally Ordinario-Villanueva, and Elizabeth Batain.
They are found guilty for drug trafficking.
My fellow Filipinos did some prayers and protest for stopping the execution but nothing was changed even our Vice President did the same thing.
In my own opinion I am favored for lethal injection. Having that kind of law makes the people afraid for doing a crime again and I am hoping that would leave a lesson for all of the workers trying to go to another country.
After all we are just human and we should not take the lives of others lightly. We are not Gods who should play the lives of the criminals. I'm just hoping they should do some investigation and the leaders should be caught and punish.
I also heard rumors they dont know that they carry a drug... So how can we distinguish a person which is telling a lie and telling the true story...
I just hope this will be a good lesson....




























Leave a Reply