Flag

free counters

Outside the terminal

Posted by raine - -

I am here outside of the terminal for a smoke... My baggage are still inside so I still have time to take pics and do whatever I want... 
You could see here a small coffee shop which was closed... No one's renting here I guess they dont earn much...
Beside of the coffee shop there's a lot of tour guides sitting on the desk... They are waiting for the passenger to come outside and give them some fliers and wait for the call...
In oppossite direction there are lots of Vans and Cars waiting for the passangers... You only have to pay P150 for the ride....

As for me P150 is a good price... The Coron town is far. 30 minutes to 1 hour is the travel time from here to Coron... Btw the car wont go until it is fully loaded with passengers...

Leave a Reply