Flag

free counters

Having a breakfast.

Posted by raine - -

Here I am at the Coron gateway restaurant. I ordered fish fillet for breakfast to taste it and to eat something soft and good for my stomach. 


The weather here is hot. The sun was strong. You could feel the heat of the rays that even in Jacket it would penetrate inside... I am wearing a jacket for the reason that I dont want to be black....

After we ate our breakfast we went to a boat which we booked last night... We are going to Lusong, Coral Garden and Gambot
Coron gateway restaurant is the only air-conditioned restaurant here... I guess... All other restaurant are open air....
This is the view I saw when I ate my breakfast it was on my front.... 
On the right side corner they have a wet market where you could buy Fish, chicken and anything....

On the Left corner it was a dock full of boats to be rented. You can actually go there and ask for the price of each boats... You can also ask them to buy foods for you and rent some goggles and fins
The first time I came here this land was not developed yet... And now its different....
Some of the people who lived here always go here for a view or for a date... You could see someone walking here at night or going to a boat restaurant....
It is not an ordinary boat... It is a big boat which you can have a drink or you can eat something you would like.... The food was cooked here in land and they will only deliver the food there. So there's a lot of time to wait...

Leave a Reply