Flag

free counters

After Flat Wall Enamel

Posted by raine - -

After I used flat wall enamel I did a sanding job again and this time it is not hard as before. 
I bought 2 different sand grit 150 and 180 grit. 'coz I am not sure which one suits the best. Now that I know I will use 180. I am not done yet I will let you know if Im done sanding...

As I am sanding my cabinet I have notice that if you will push hard the primer will be gone so be careful not pushing and using your strength.
While you were sanding your hand will be filled with white paint which will be gone if you will wash your hand. (I hate using thinner). I do not like the smell of it.

After I'm done sanding with my cabinet I will put a 2nd primer. I have read somewhere here in internet that if you will put a 2nd primer the surface will be good... and I would like to try it ^_^






Leave a Reply