Flag

free counters

Sand Paper

Posted by raine - -


Sand paper is a form of paper with abrasive material bonded to its surface.
There are different kind of sand paper... The one that I used was 120 for wood type...  If you will use it be sure to have necessary items.




Like:
Goggles - Protection for your eyes
Dust Mask - Protection for your nose
wood- replacement, instead using your hand place it in the wood... to have some support... try to improvise.  ^_^.

For flat surface I used a small wood for support
so I would not need some strength and my hand wont feel hot for sanding the wood.

Other item that I used was Masking tape, I don't have staple so I used it ^_^

For a narrow wood or should I say corner for the design I did wrapped the sand paper in paint brush end not in the brush but the opposite side. It does help me a lot ^_^




Be careful in handling the sand paper or it could ruin your hand for several days....
It is a hard job sanding a wood which you have to smooth en the surface but after you have done great you will feel lighter and you will say "I did it."

It is a job of a man to sand a wood but there is no law not allowing woman not to use a sand paper... As for me Why I did use it... That's because I want to do it for my own cabinet... Its not an ordinary cabinet....



It is a large cabinet and it will be a special someday coz Im the one who sand it... and in the future I will be the one to paint it... ^_^

Leave a Reply