Flag

free counters

Favorite Number

Posted by raine - -

My favorite number is FOUR I don't know why but that's my favorite number.



In Philippines number four is just a normal number but in other countries like Japan, they are not.
They usually called it as a symbol of Death so if you will notice they wont use it for numbering the room they'll just omit it...
Scary right ? At first I didn't know about their story about number FOUR. Even if I do know it, hmmm maybe it will be the same... Still number FOUR is the best number for me ^_^
No one can change my decision except "ME."
So if you have a favorite number better be sure you know what you have picked ^_^
Actually I do know why I like the number four.
1. When I was young I memorized the number four fast in multiplication table
2. Its just my lucky number
3. Death symbol (recently, Weird? hehehe)



4. I like the design of FOUR (4) ^_^

Leave a Reply