Flag

free counters

Dreams

Posted by raine - -

Do you ever wonder what is dream? Well for my definition it is somehow a premonition, subconscious, past of our lives, memory, what we want to do, fear and many other things that could be our dream...




Do you believe in premonition? Yes I do believe in premonition... I did have some premonition but its kinda different not by a dream... If I had in my dream its also a different a long story to tell..


As for the dream I always have a dream about my tooth or teeth falling apart or it give me an headache...
It is not so funny when your teeth or tooth appeared on your dreams... Believe me it is hard to accept...




Sometimes I am calling it as a curse given to me. If you dont know what is the meaning of the teeth then I will tell you... that mean DEATH... 



 
Sometimes they describe how many person or people... If they do fall apart then that means death but if you just saw your teeth and nothing happens then its just an accident or a bedridden illness

There's a contradictory on that... You just have to bte some support wood like a door or if you want to be sure just bite a leaf







There are still many things that we do not know in our world... And sometimes we do not know how to express it... If you do then there is your chance to express your feelings...

Leave a Reply