Flag

free counters

Ocean Phobia

Posted by raine - -


When I was young I really like to see the fish and the corals under the water but now NO! I dont know but I'm still afraid of the water... I dont know how it began or if I knew it but I can't answer why....



There are things that triggered me... And I'm going to share it to you... Of course I'll be honest.
1. Movie- about a couple who was left behind by their guide and have been eaten by the sharks... I don't know the title sry... 


2. Nightmares - I had this nightmare and I think this is the worst part I've kept thinking I would die in the ocean... don't know how but its just my intuition, but still I kept doing some snorkeling in the water hehehe


3. Dangerous fish or any kind...
I am afraid of the shark, barracuda and some sharp corals that I see down... It's giving me a thrill...
4. Darkness- being alone in the midst and having no visual... that's scary....
5. Small fish or jelly fish - who keeps eating my flesh or trying to bite me I hate that it is so itchy when you got bitten by them.



Leave a Reply