Flag

free counters

View from the Plane 1 (island)

Posted by raine - -

 This is why I'd like to sit near the window sill... I could take pictures whenever I want and I could see the beauty of the natures ^_^ I really love here in Coron...
 Our plane will land any minute at that time... This is my 3rd time here and Im still excited...
 There are lots of Island here in Coron and I dont know the names of each island... I guess I need some research ^_^
 Palawan is the best place for me... Im speaking of Coron Palawan... Im not so sure yet about Puerto Prinsesa but I heard rumors that it was the best....
 Coron is different from Manila. Here all the people are honest and they do not take advantage. What kind of advantage? hmmm I guess riding trycicle... Buying some fish. riding a boat and a lot more...
 About the food... I guess the food here was the best specially the Tuna Salad... I dont usually eat "TUNA" salad....
There's a food chain near the hotel named Bistro I love eating their foods... The chef and the owner is a French Guy who was married to a Filipina....


Bistro is an open air restaurant and I think they do save a lot of money.... The foods are cheap and affordable... They dont charge like Friday's and Itallianis... They also have a wifi ^_^ which I love the most....
 Im out of the topic already.... hehehhe.... Well as you can see this is the view from the plane...
i love to be here and I hope I could get back again here.... Hmmm or maybe not... Whatever and wherever I go I will try my best to be the best of my day....

Leave a Reply