Flag

free counters

I have lost

Posted by raine - -

I have lost on the event of birdtricks T_T.
The reward was a new Flock Talk DVD and a chance to get an IPAD 2.





The contest mechanic are having an account on twitter and tweeting anything regarding the topic for the day.
The categories are:
Friday – The most tweets
Saturday – The most creative
Sunday – The most flattering
Monday – The best success story
Tuesday – The most inspirational
Wednesday – The funniest
Thursday – And most retweeted
I have joined and followed them, I created my account on Monday and I keep deleting my post still dont know if my tweet are reaching their destination.but I guess they does reach them...I want the Ipad2 but what I'd like the most is the flock talk...
I guess thats it. There are people who are born lucky and there are people who did not born lucky... I will just go and move on ^_^ lucky or not it is my fate...

















Leave a Reply