Flag

free counters

Dont judge a book by its cover.

Posted by raine - -

you shouldn't prejudge the worth or value of something, by its outward appearance alone
Many of us see things through appearance but what we do not know... We can see things clearly by knowing them. By knowing whats inside of them...
I am also a human like you and I do judge by the appearance but ofcourse there is always a second chance which we have to give them.
If they do lack something just accept it... Its just mean you're not meant to be but they have someone on their side that could accept them as they are...
I do  hate being judged by my appearance or style but I do have to accept it as a part of the world hypocrisy.
Instead I am telling myself  
"This is who I am if you dont like me then be it"


I wont do some thing stupid that is against my will...

Leave a Reply